Energy Mist: Sacred Winter
Our special Sacred Winter mist is here with traditional notes, just in time for the season! Our Sacred Winter Energy Mist was crafted to celebrate and honor the Winter Solstice and deeply-rooted traditions of Yule. We use this mist to honor and welcome the Goddess Of Winter. o
Much like our Yule Energy Mist, the intent behind this winter-focused mist is gratitude. While using this mist, we suggest writing down or focusing on everything you have been grateful for over the past year. Spray this mis to remind you of all the blessings you have received from the universe and hard work. Though the year may not have been perfect, you have overcome and grown into a higher, more true version of yourself and that is something to celebrate.
What makes our mist so special?
We make all of our mists with distilled New Moon crystal charged water, that we craft ourselves every month with only the most positive of intentions.
This high vibe water is mixed with:
- Pure Witch Hazel: this acts as a preservative for a longer shelf-life
- Frankincense: Rooted in sacred tradition, Frankincense helps to purify and center the mind, body, and spirit.
- Myrrh: Encourages spiritual awakening and energetic healing.
- Cedarwood: Cedarwood has been a healing favorite for thousands of years because of its power to aid meditation and grounding properties. Cedarwood helps to banish negativity and attract positive energies. This is particularly helpful in the realm of gratitude because we are able to release our hold on the stressful events that transpired in order to truly feel grateful for all those little things that went right.
- Patchouli: This is one of the most popular oils used in witchcraft and spiritual rituals due to its grounding properties and beautiful calming scent. Its grounding nature makes it an essential element to this blend to really harness the power of the earth in your cleanse. It can help call your energy back to you and promote balance.-Sandalwood: Sandalwood adds an extra layer of calming and comforting energy. Sandalwood is one of our favorite oils for meditation because it can have a powerful effect on alleviating “worry” and “overthinking” by relaxing the central nervous system.
- Orange: In honor of the traditional holiday orange, this little pop of citrus brings the mist to life with an uplifting spirit.
Each mist has a quartz crystal inside for extra magick.
Available in 2oz
Bundle and save with our collection of Yule Apothecary sets!