We're so excited for you to get your orders! As a small business, we are working extremely hard to get everything out and at your door as quickly as possible!
All orders are generally processed and shipped out within 1-7 business days, but occasionally may take longer depending on busy seasons (note: Saturday and Sunday are not business days!). In the event of a pre-sale, custom, or otherwise specified item, ship dates will be clearly displayed on the listing. If it's been less than a week since you placed your order, please give us just a couple more days to finish packing up your items. If it's been 7+ business days since your order date and you still haven't received a shipping notification, please feel free to send an email!
All orders within the US include tracking, with projected delivery of 3-5 business days of ship date. Due to the nature of the worldwide pandemic, delivery times are unpredictable and often see delays.
It can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days for your package information to appear in the USPS system. Please allow at least 48-72 hours after receiving your shipping notification for the status of your package to be updated in the USPS system.
Keep in mind that USPS tracking is a guide, not an exact science. The barcode on your package’s label is scanned as it moves through various shipping facilities, but it’s not uncommon for scanners to miss the barcode, causing tracking information to be insufficiently updated. Please be patient and give your package time to arrive safely to you.
If an item is lost by USPS and does not include insurance, Twig & Stone is not to be held liable, nor required to provide a refund. It is strongly recommended to include 'Route Shipping Insurance' to your order at checkout.
Route Shipping Insurance
Route is a third party application, that allows customers to buy shipping insurance for all orders. Route ensures protection of customers shipment in case of lost, stolen, or damaged.
In order to apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. If you add Route's Shipping Insurance to your cart at check out, you will receive an email with instructions of how to file a claim if necessary. You can also proceed to file a claim here.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic orders - 7 days
- International orders - 20 days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but not received
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered. Any claim for more than $100.00 will require a police report.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
Visit route.com to learn more.